Report NEP-DGE-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hong Lan, 2014. "Comparing Solution Methods for DSGE Models with Labor Market Search," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Nicolas Groshenny, 2014. "Mismatch Shocks and Unemployment During the Great Recession," CAMA Working Papers 2014-57, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Victor Ortego-Marti, 2014. "The Cyclical Behavior of Unemployment and Vacancies with Loss of Skills during Unemployment," Working Papers 201416, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2014. "Financial Business Cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 28 Aug 2014.
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2014. "Labor Supply and the Optimality of Social Security," Working Papers 2014-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Pablo Guerron-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2014. "Estimating Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Stochastic Volatility," Working Papers 1424, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ko Munakata & Koji Nakamura & Yuki Teranishi, 2013. "Welfare Analysis of Policy Measures for Financial Stability," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2014. "On the (De)Stabilizing Effect of Public Debt in a Ramsey Model with Heterogeneous Agents," AMSE Working Papers 1436, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Jun 2014.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. Castro & Silvio M. A. Costa, 2014. "Traditional and matter-of-fact financial frictions in a DSGE model for Brazil: the role of macroprudential instruments and monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 460, Bank for International Settlements.
- Aaron Hedlund, 2014. "Illiquidity and its Discontents: Trading Delays and Foreclosures in the Housing Market," Working Papers 1417, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Victor Ortego-Marti, 2014. "Unemployment History and Frictional Wage Dispersion," Working Papers 201402, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Shuyun May Li & Adam Spencer, 2014. "Effectiveness of the Australian Fiscal Stimulus Package: A DSGE Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1184, The University of Melbourne.
- Thomas Brand & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Risk shocks and divergence between the Euro area and the US," Working Papers 2014-11, CEPII research center.
- Rui CASTRO & Nelnan KOUMTINGUÉ, 2014. "On the Individual Optimality of Economic Integration," Cahiers de recherche 05r-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2014. "Fiscal Policy, Debt Constraint and Expectation-Driven Volatility," Working Papers halshs-01059575, HAL.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2014. "Pareto-improving Immigration in the Presence of Social Security," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2014-003, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul Levine & Giovanni Melina, 2014. "Deep versus superficial habit: It’s all in the persistence," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0714, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Barbara Rossi, 2014. "Model comparisons in unstable environments," Economics Working Papers 1437, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2015.