Report NEP-DGE-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Owens, Andrew & Schwartzman, Felipe, 2014. "Does Redistribution Increase Output? The Centrality of Labor Supply," Working Paper 14-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Cea-Echenique, Sebastián & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2014. "General Equilibrium with Endogenous Trading Constraints," MPRA Paper 55359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cogley, Timothy & Matthes, Christian & Sbordone, Argia M., 2014. "Optimized Taylor Rules for Disinflation When Agents are Learning," Working Paper 14-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G. & Schwartzman, Felipe, 2014. "What Inventory Behavior Tells Us About How Business Cycles Have Changed," Working Paper 14-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2014. "Longevity, Working Lives and Public Finances," ETLA Working Papers 24, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Reilly, Devin & Simpson, Nicole B., 2014. "Young Unskilled Women and the Earned Income Tax Credit: Insurance Without Disincentives?," Working Paper 14-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Josef Falkinger, 2014. "In search of economic reality under the veil of financial markets," ECON - Working Papers 154, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- P. Rupert & G. Zanella, 2014. "Revisiting wage, earnings, and hours profiles," Working Papers wp936, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rong Hai & Andrew Postlewaite & Dirk Krueger, 2013. "On the Welfare Cost of Consumption Fluctuations in the Presence of Memorable Goods, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 15 Apr 2014.
- Martin Kuncl, 2014. "Securitization under Asymmetric Information over the Business Cycle," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp506, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Matthes, Christian, 2014. "Indeterminacy and Learning: An Analysis of Monetary Policy in the Great Inflation," Working Paper 14-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Chan, Rosanna, 2014. "Why liquidity matters to the export decision of the firm," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6839, The World Bank.
- Menzio, Guido & Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "Large and Small Sellers: A Theory of Equilibrium Price Dispersion with Sequential Search," Working Paper 14-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Krusell, Per & Schneider, Martin, 2014. "Asset Trading and Valuation with Uncertain Exposure," Working Paper 14-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.