Report NEP-DGE-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Binning, 2013. "Solving second and third-order approximations to DSGE models: A recursive Sylvester equation solution," Working Paper 2013/18, Norges Bank.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013. "On the Provision of Insurance Against Search-Induced Wage Fluctuations," Working Papers hal-00850547, HAL.
- Pintus, P. A. & Suda, J., 2013. "Learning Leverage Shocks and the Great Recession," Working papers 440, Banque de France.
- Samuel Hurtado, 2013. "DSGE Models and the Lucas critique," Working Papers 1310, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Yiyong CAI & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2013. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-23, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- FÃ¨ve, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc,J-G., 2013. "Strict Fiscal Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: The Case of Social VAT," Working papers 439, Banque de France.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2013. "Strategic Interactions in a One-Sector Growth Model," Cahiers de recherche 13-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Feb 2015.
- Uluc Aysun, 2013. "Bank size and macroeconomic shock transmission: Are there economic volatility gains from shrinking large, too big to fail banks?," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- FÃ¨ve, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc,J-G., 2013. "The Laffer Curve in an Incomplete-Market Economy," Working papers 438, Banque de France.
- Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello, 2013. "Collateral constraints and macroeconomic asymmetries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1082, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uluc Aysun & Sanglim Lee, 2013. "The determinants of the deviations from the interest rate parity condition," Working Papers 2013-03, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez, 2013. "Sudden stops, time inconsistency, and the duration of sovereign debt," Working Paper 13-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.