Report NEP-DGE-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu & Hande Kucuk, 2013. "Oil Price Uncertainty in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 1309, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba, 2013. "Optimal Public Debt Management and Liquidity Provision," NBER Working Papers 18800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Grasl, 2013. "Solving Incomplete Markets Models by Derivative Aggregation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1302, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Lorenza Rossi, 2013. "Ramsey Monetary Policy in a New Keynesian Model with Endogenous Growth," CEIS Research Paper 265, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Feb 2013.
- Grzegorz Grabek & Bohdan Klos, 2013. "Unemployment in the Estimated New Keynesian SoePL-2012 DSGE Model," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 144, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Lai, Chung-hui, 2013. "(In)determinacy, bargaining, and R&D policies in an economy with endogenous technological change," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrés González & Martha Rosalba López Piñeros & Norberto Rodríguez & Santiago Téllez, 2013. "Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy with Oil Sector and non-Ricardian Agents," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010483, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Claude Francis Naoussi & Fabien Tripier, 2013. "Trend Shocks and Economic Development," Working Papers 2013-03, CEPII research center.
- Prettner, Klaus, 2013. "Public education, technological change and economic prosperity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 149, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ellison , Martin & Tischbirek , Andreas, 2013. "Unconventional government debt purchases as a supplement to conventional monetary policy," Research Discussion Papers 3/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Magnac, Thierry & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Roux, Sébastien, 2013. "Post schooling human capital investments and the life cycle variance of earnings," TSE Working Papers 13-380, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sina T. Ates & Felipe E. Saffie, 2013. "Project Heterogeneity and Growth: The Impact of Selection," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jerome Adda & Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Career Progression, Economic Downturns, and Skills," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1889, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2013. "The Economic and Demographic Transition, Mortality, and Comparative Development," IZA Discussion Papers 7199, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).