Report NEP-DGE-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yue Zhao, 2013. "Financial shocks in Japan : A case for a small open economy," KIER Working Papers 849, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Giovanni L. Violante, 2013. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Transfers in Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 18782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Marco Del Negro & Daniel L. Greenwald, 2013. "Rare shocks, Great Recessions," Working Paper Series 2013-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- David R. F. Love, 1991. "Exhaustible Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy," Working Papers 844, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Reicher, 2013. "A note on the identification of dynamic economic models with generalized shock processes," Kiel Working Papers 1821, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ronald Wolthoff, 2013. "It's About Time: Implications of the Period Length in an Equilibrium Search Model," Working Papers tecipa-476, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2013. "Financial development and long-run volatility trends," Working Papers 2013-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Greg Kaplan & Guido Menzio, 2013. "Shopping Externalities and Self-Fulfilling Unemployment Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 18777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Luca Fanelli, 2013. "Frequentist evaluation of small DSGE models," Working Paper Series 14113, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Kline, Patrick & Moretti, Enrico, 2013. "Place Based Policies with Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emanuele Campiglio, 2013. "The structural shift to green services," DEM Working Papers Series 033, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Sara Eugeni, 2013. "An OLG model of global imbalances," Discussion Papers 13/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:622012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Batyra, Anna, 2013. "Are Turbulences of Sargent and Ljungqvist consistent with lower Aggregate Volatility?," GIAM Working Papers 13-2, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Garth Heutel & Carolyn Fischer, 2013. "Environmental Macroeconomics: Environmental Policy, Business Cycles, and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 18794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2013. "Macroprudential policy and imbalances in the euro area," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 138, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Daria Finocchiaro, 2013. "Monetary regime change and business cycles," Working Paper Series 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing, 2013. "House prices, expectations, and time-varying fundamentals," Working Paper 2013/05, Norges Bank.