Report NEP-DGE-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Colciago & Lorenza Rossi, 2013. "Firm Entry, Endogenous Markups and the Dynamics of the Labor Share of Income," DNB Working Papers 367, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Mismatch, Sorting and Wage Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 18719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moritz Ritter, 2012. "Offshoring and Occupational Specificity of Human Capital," DETU Working Papers 1207, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Tamon Takamura, 2013. "Real-financial Linkages through Loan Default and Bank Capital," Staff Working Papers 13-3, Bank of Canada.
- Javier Bianchi & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez, 2012. "International Reserves and Rollover Risk," NBER Working Papers 18628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trockel, Walter, 2014. "Robustness of intermediate agreements for the Discrete Raiffa solution," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 472, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Carlos E. Zarazaga, 2013. "The prospect of higher taxes and weak job growth during the recovery from the great recession: macro versus micro Frisch elasticities," Working Papers 1302, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Finn E. Kydland & Carlos E. Zarazaga, 2013. "Fiscal sentiment and the weak recovery from the Great Recession: a quantitative exploration," Working Papers 1301, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Till Gross & Stéphane Verani, 2013. "Financing Constraints, Firm Dynamics, and International Trade," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2013. "Explaining Educational Attainment across Countries and over Time," Working Papers tecipa-469, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Borenstein, Eliezer & Elkayam, David, 2013. "The equity premium in a small open economy, and an application to Israel," MPRA Paper 43909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Saltari & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2013. "Optimal Waste Control with Abatement and Productive Capital Stocks," Working Papers 1301, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth L. Judd & Thomas S. Lontzek, 2013. "The Social Cost of Stochastic and Irreversible Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 18704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilio Espino & Julian Kozlowski & Juan M. Sanchez, 2013. "Too big to cheat: Efficiency and Investment in Partnerships," Working Papers 2013-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Harold P.E. Ngalawa and Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Interaction of Formal and Informal Financial Markets in Quasi-Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 326, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Traeger, Christian, 2012. "A 4-stated DICE: quantitatively addressing uncertainty effects in climate change," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6jx2p7fv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth L. Judd & Greg Thain & Stephen J. Wright, 2013. "Solving Dynamic Programming Problems on a Computational Grid," NBER Working Papers 18714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth L. Judd & Rong Xu, 2013. "Numerical Solution of Dynamic Portfolio Optimization with Transaction Costs," NBER Working Papers 18709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.