Report NEP-DGE-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali Dib & Caterina Mendicino & Yahong Zhang, 2008. "Price Level Targeting in a Small Open Economy with Financial Frictions: Welfare Analysis," Staff Working Papers 08-40, Bank of Canada.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laseén, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Svensson, Lars E.O., 2008. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Operational Medium-Sized DSGE Model," Working Paper Series 225, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Federico di Pace, 2008. "Revisiting the Comovement Puzzle: the Input-Output Structure as an Additional Solution," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0807, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Andrew T. Levin & J. David López-Salido & Edward Nelson & Tack Yun, 2008. "Macroeconometric equivalence, microeconomic dissonance, and the design of monetary policy," Working Papers 2008-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martin Boileau & Michel Normandin, 2008. "Do Tax Cuts Generate Twin Deficits? A Multi-Country Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0832, CIRPEE.
- Christopher L. House, 2008. "Fixed Costs and Long-Lived Investments," NBER Working Papers 14402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arkolakis, Costas & Ramanarayanan, Ananth, 2008. "Vertical specialization and international business cycle synchronization," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 21, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Uluc Aysun & Adam Honig, 2008. "Bankruptcy Costs, Liability Dollarization, and Vulnerability to Sudden Stops," Working papers 2008-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Johannes Holler, 2008. "On the Role of Pension Systems in Economic Development and Demographic Transition," Vienna Economics Papers 0812, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Saffi, Pedro, 2008. "Expected returns and liquidity risk: Does entrepreneurial income matter?," IESE Research Papers D/749, IESE Business School.
- Bertram Düring, 2008. "Asset Pricing Under Information with Stochastic Volatility," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-04, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Richard Dennis, 2008. "Timeless perspective policymaking: When is discretion superior?," Working Paper Series 2008-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano, 2008. "The J2 Status of Chaos in Period Macroeconomic Models," IMK Working Paper 14-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Zheng Liu & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2008. "Asymmetric expectation effects of regime shifts in monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2008-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2008. "Temporary price changes and the real effects of monetary policy," Working Papers 413, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.