Report NEP-DGE-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoffel, Kai & Kuester, Keith, 2008. "Resuscitating the wage channel in models with unemployment fluctuations," Working Paper Series 0923, European Central Bank.
- LE VAN Cuong & NGUYEN Manh-Hung, 2008. "Existence of competitive equilibrium in an optimal growth model with heterogeneous agents and endogenous leisure," LERNA Working Papers 08.24.268, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Junsang Lee & Yili Chien, 2008. "Why Tax Capital?," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-497, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Junsang Lee & Yili Chien, 2008. "Optimal Capital Taxation Under Limited Commitment," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-498, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Amedeo Argentiero & Michele Bagella & Francesco Busato, 2008. "Money laundering in a two sector model: using theory for measurement," CEIS Research Paper 128, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Sep 2008.
- Ennio Bilancini & Fabio Petri, 2008. "The Dynamics of General Equilibrium: A Comment on Professor Gintis," Department of Economics University of Siena 538, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Claudio Michelacci & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2008. "The Effects of Labor Market Conditions on Working Time: the US-EU Experience," Working Paper Series 28-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Matthew Doyle & Jacob Wong, 2008. "Wage Posting Without Full Commitment," School of Economics Working Papers 2008-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- David Meenagh & Patrick Minford & Michael Wickens, 2008. " Testing a DSGE model of the EU using indirect inference," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0801, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Li, Zhe, 2008. "Productivity Dispersion across Plants, Emission Abatement, and Environmental Policy," MPRA Paper 9564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00318677_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colin Rogers, 2008. "Do Frictionless Models of Money and the Price Level Make Sense?," School of Economics Working Papers 2008-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Poulsen, Odile, 2008. "Management Compensation and Firm-Level Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 3676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2008. "Strategic Interaction Among Heterogeneous Price-Setters In An Estimated DSGE Model," NBER Working Papers 14323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Blackburn & Kyriakos C. Neanidis & M. Emranul Haque, 2008. "Comparing Seasonal Forecasts of Industrial Production," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 103, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Colin Rogers, 2008. "Money as Friction: Conceptual Dissonance in Woodford's Interest and Prices," School of Economics Working Papers 2008-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Daniel G. Swaine, 2008. "Estimating the Speed of Convergence in the Neoclassical Growth Model: An MLE Estimation of Structural Parameters Using the Stochastic Neoclassical Growth Model, Time-Series Data, and the Kalman Filter," Working Papers 0810, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.