Money as Friction: Conceptual Dissonance in Woodford's Interest and Prices
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsfrictionless models; time-0 auction; 'monetary frictions';
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-09-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2008-09-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2008-09-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-09-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2008-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .