Report NEP-DGE-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Eric T. Swanson, 2008. "Examining the bond premium puzzle with a DSGE model," Working Paper Series 2007-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andreas Schäfer & Simone Valente, 2007. "Habit Formation, Dynastic Altruism, and Population Dynamics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/77, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Edward C. Prescott & Richard Rogerson & Johanna Wallenius, 2007. "Lifetime aggregate labor supply with endogenous workweek length," Staff Report 400, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Frode Brevik & Stefano d'Addona, 2007. "Information processing with recursive utility: some intriguing results," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-40, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Stephen Tapp, 2007. "Lost in Transition: The Costs and Consequences of Sectoral Labour Adjustment," Working Papers 1142, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2007. "Equilibrium mortgage choice and housing tenure decisions with refinancing," Working Papers 2007-049, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Poschke, Markus, 2007. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides & Vangelis Vassilatos, 2007. "Do institutions matter for economic fluctuations? Weak property rights in a business cycle model for Mexico," Working Papers 2007_35, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & George Perendia, 2007. "Estimating DSGE Models under Partial Information," CDMA Working Paper Series 200722, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Stephen Tapp, 2007. "The Dynamics of Sectoral Labour Adjustment," Working Papers 1141, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2007. "Forecasting the South African Economy: A DSGE-VAR Approach," Working Papers 200724, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Agnani, Betty & Iza Padilla, María Amaya & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2007. "R&D Policy in Economies with Endogenous Growth and Non-Renewable Resources," DFAEII Working Papers 2007-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Ricardo Cavalcanti & Ed Nosal, 2007. "Counterfeiting as private money in mechanism design," Working Paper 0716, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2007. "Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts and Collective Wage Determination," IZA Discussion Papers 3141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriaan Van Zon & Roberto Antonietti, 2007. "Education and Training in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Wear-and-Tear," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0057, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Albrecht, James & Anderson, Axel Z. & Vroman, Susan, 2007. "Search by Committee," IZA Discussion Papers 3137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).