Report NEP-DGE-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krause, Michael & Lubik, Thomas A., 2007. "On-the-job search and the cyclical dynamics of the labor market," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,15, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Krause, Michael & Lubik, Thomas A., 2007. "Does intra-firm bargaining matter for business cycle dynamics?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,17, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2007. "Non-parametric counterfactual analysis in dynamic general equilibrium," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rene Lalonde & Dirk Muir, 2007. "The Bank of Canada's Version of the Global Economy Model (BoC-GEM)," Technical Reports 98, Bank of Canada.
- Ken Hori, 2007. "Wage-Directed Job Match with Multiple Applications and Multiple Vacancies: The Optimal Job Application Strategy and Wage Dispersion," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0711, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Fabio Milani, 2007. "Learning and Time-Varying Macroeconomic Volatility," Working Papers 070802, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ashot Tsharakyan, 2007. "Welfare Effects of Housing Price Appreciation in an Economy With Binding Credit Constraints," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp333, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David, DE LA CROIX & Frédéric DOCQUIER & Philippe, LIEGEOIS, 2007. "Income Growth in the 21st century : forecasts with an overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- David Andolfatto, 2007. "Essential Interest-Bearing Money," Discussion Papers dp07-16, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Raquel Fonseca & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Wealth, Liquidity Constraints and Start-up Costs," Working Papers 500, RAND Corporation.