Report NEP-DGE-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shigeru Fujita & Garey Ramey, 2005. "The dynamic Beveridge curve," Working Papers 05-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag & Antoine Martin, 2005. "The Tobin effect and the Friedman rule," Staff Reports 224, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Antoine Martin, 2005. "Optimality of the Friedman rule in an overlapping generations model with spatial separation," Staff Reports 225, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sala, Hector & Silva, José I., 2005. "The Relevance of Post-Match LTC: Why Has the Spanish Labor Market Become as Volatile as the US One?," IZA Discussion Papers 1823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Queijo, Virginia, 2005. "How Important are Financial Frictions in the U.S. and Euro Area?," Seminar Papers 738, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Fang Yang, 2005. "Accounting for the heterogeneity in retirement wealth," Working Papers 638, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:fip:feddwp:0507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2005-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Pichler, 2005. "Evaluating Approximate Equilibria of Dynamic Economic Models," Vienna Economics Papers 0510, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Finocchiaro, Daria, 2005. "An Estimated DSGE Model for Sweden with a Monetary Regime Change," Seminar Papers 740, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Stephanie Aaronson & Andrew Figura, 2005. "How biased are measures of cyclical movements in productivity and hours?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:fip:feddwp:0105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin D. D. Evans & Viktoria Hnatkovska, 2005. "International Capital Flows, Returns and World Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 11701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Bassetto & Thomas J. Sargent, 2005. "Politics and efficiency of separating capital and ordinary Government budgets," Working Paper Series WP-05-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2005. "The Social Cost of Optimal Taxes in an Imperfectly Competitive Economy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Nov 2010.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish W. Low, 2005. "Unexploited Connections Between Intra- and Inter-temporal Allocation," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 395, McMaster University.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "The Information Technology Revolution and the Puzzling Trends in Tobin’s average q," Macroeconomics 0511007, EconWPA.
- Jorge Soares, 2005. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of the Political Economy of Public Education," Working Papers 05-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.