Report NEP-DEV-2021-12-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aymo Brunetti & Konstantin Büchel & Martina Jakob & Ben Jann & Daniel Steffen, 2021. "Inadequate Teacher Content Knowledge and What to Do About It: Evidence from El Salvador," Diskussionsschriften dp2114, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Rasmané Ouedraogo & Mr. David Stenzel, 2021. "The Heavy Economic Toll of Gender-based Violence: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 2021/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Sara Balestri & Raul Caruso, 2021. "Vulnerability to climate change and communal conflicts: evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa and South/South-East Asia," Working Papers 1016, European Centre of Peace Science, Integration and Cooperation (CESPIC), Catholic University 'Our Lady of Good Counsel'.
- Abdul A. Erumban & Gaaitzen de Vries, 2021. "Industrialization in developing countries: is it related to poverty reduction?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-172, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bleynat, Ingrid & Challú, Amílcar E. & Segal, Paul, 2021. "Inequality, living standards, and growth: two centuries of economic development in Mexico†," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112928, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Guilhem Cassan & Benoit Decerf, 2021. "The Poverty-Adjusted Life Expectancy index: a consistent aggregation of the quantity and the quality of life," DeFiPP Working Papers 2101, University of Namur, Development Finance and Public Policies.
- Gauri Kartini Shastry & Daniel L Tortorice, 2021. "Effective Foreign Aid: Evidence from Gaviâ€™s Vaccine Program," Working Papers 2102, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- David Adeabah & Simplice A. Asongu, 2021. "Agricultural Export, Growth and the Poor in Africa: A Meta Analysis," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 21/082, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David E., 2020. "Childhood Determinants of Internal Youth Migration in Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 12988, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elizabeth Asiedu & Théophile T Azomahou & Neepa B Gaekwad & Mahamady Ouedraogo, 2021. "The determinants of electricity constraints by firms in developing countries [Les déterminants de la contrainte d'accès à l'électricité des entreprises dans les pays en développement]," Post-Print hal-03460767, HAL.
- Efobi, Uchenna & Adejumo, Oluwabunmi O., 2021. "Tax Treaties and Enterprise Outcomes: Evidence Across Developing African Countries," Working Papers 16986, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Takahiro Akita & Dorji Lethro, 2021. "Pro-poorness of Rural Economic Growth and the Roles of Education in Bhutan, 2007 - 2017," Working Papers EMS_2021_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Sayour, Nagham & Schröder, Marcel, 2021. "The Foreign Direct Investment Job Multiplier During a Resource Boom: Evidence from Mongolia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 642, Asian Development Bank.
- Mr. Giovanni Ganelli & Anh Thi Ngoc Nguyen & Ms. Era Dabla-Norris, 2020. "Role of Individual Characteristics and Policies in Driving Labor Informality in Vietnam," IMF Working Papers 2020/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Mst Asma Khatun & Koji Kotani, 2021. "Intrahousehold food intake inequality by family roles and age groups," Working Papers SDES-2021-15, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2021.
- Steven F. Koch, 2021. "Equivalence Scales with Endogeneity and Base Independence," Working Papers 202185, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Battiston & Matteo Bizzarri & Riccardo Franceschin, 2021. "Third-Party Interest, Resource Value, and the Likelihood of Conflict," CSEF Working Papers 631, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 20 Jun 2022.