Report NEP-DEV-2021-02-01This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kumar Sedai, A. & Jamasb, T. & Nepal, R. & Miller, R., 2101. "Electrification and Welfare for the Marginalized: Evidence from India," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2107, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Amare, Mulubrhan & Shiferaw, Bekele & Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Mavrotas, George, 2021. "Variability in agricultural productivity and rural household consumption inequality: Evidence from Nigeria and Uganda," NSSP working papers 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hastings, Justin V. & Phillips, Sarah & Ubilava, David & Vasnev, Andrey, 2020. "Price Transmission in Conflict-Affected States: Evidence from Cereal Markets of Somalia," Working Papers 2020-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Pandey, Manish, 2021. "Temporary International Migration, Shocks and Informal Insurance: Analysis using panel data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 759, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Chaudhary, Latika & Fenske, James, 2020. "Did railways affect literacy? Evidence from India," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1320, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Amuli Ibale, 2020. "Earning structure and heterogeneity of the labor market: Evidence from DR Congo," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2020037, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jeffrey D. Michler & Anna Josephson & Talip Kilic & Siobhan Murray, 2020. "Estimating the Impact of Weather on Agriculture," Papers 2012.11768, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2021.
- M Niaz Asadullah & Nazia Mansoor & Teresa Randazzo & Zaki Wahhaj, 2020. "Is Son Preference Disappearing from Bangladesh?," Working Papers 2020:24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Kumar, Anjani & Saroj, Sunil & Mishra, Ashok K., 2021. "Crop insurance and crop productivity: Evidence from rice farmers in eastern India," IFPRI discussion papers 1996, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Superti, Luiz Henrique, 2019. "Effects on Fertility of The Brazilian Cash Transfer Program: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Approach," MPRA Paper 104627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2020.
- Costas Meghir & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Ahmed Corina Mommaerts & Ahmed Melanie Morten, 2019. "Migration and Informal Insurance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2185R2 Publication Status, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2021.
- Roxana Maurizio & Ana Paula Monsalvo, 2021. "Informality, labour transitions, and the livelihoods of workers in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-19, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Joana Cardim & Teresa Molina-Millán & Pedro C. Vicente, 2021. "Can technology improve the classroom experience in primary education? An African experiment on a worldwide program," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp2101, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics, NOVAFRICA.
- Sulistiadi Dono Iskandar & Faradina Alifia Maizar, 2020. "Listen to Your Wife When It Comes to Saving Decision: Women’s Bargaining Power and Household’s Saving Outcome in Indonesia," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 202055, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised 2020.
- Carol Graham & Julia Ruiz Pozuelo, 2021. "Do High Aspirations Lead to Better Outcomes? Evidence from a Longitudinal Survey of Adolescents in Peru," Working Papers 2021-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Amir Lebdioui, 2021. "Are we measuring natural resource wealth correctly?: A reconceptualization of natural resource value in the era of climate change," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-18, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Riyanto & Natanael W. G. Massie & Djoni Hartono & Mohamad D. Revindo & Usman & Setya A. Riyadi & Nanda Puspita & Uka Wikarya, 2020. "The Impact of Tourism on Poverty Alleviation and Income Distribution: Evidence from Indonesia," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 202047, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised 2020.
- Jorge Alvarez & Cian Ruane, 2019. "Informality and Aggregate Productivity: The Case of Mexico," IMF Working Papers 2019/257, International Monetary Fund.