Report NEP-DEV-2020-11-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leone Walters & Carolyn Chisadza & Matthew W. Clance, 2020. "The Effect of Colonial and Pre-Colonial Institutions on Contemporary Education in Africa," Working Papers 2020102, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gantier Mita, Marcelo, 2020. "Commodity Shocks, Factor Intensity and Conflicts in Africa," Documentos de trabajo 6/2020, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Giovanni Razzu & Ayago Wambile, 2020. "Three-generation educational mobility in six African countries," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-23, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Tendai Zawaira & Matthew W. Clance & Carolyn Chisadza, 2020. "Social Institutions and Gender-Biased Outcomes in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2020101, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Camilo Bohorquez-Penuela & Mariana Urbina-Ramirez, 2020. "Rising Staple Prices and Food Insecurity: The Case of the Mexican Tortilla," Borradores de Economia 1144, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Arnaud Daymard, 2020. "Agricultural Productivity as a Prerequisite of Industrialization: Some New Evidence on Trade Openness and Premature Deindustrialization," THEMA Working Papers 2020-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Samuel Ampaw & Simon Appleton & Xuyan Lou, 2020. "Heterogeneous effect of health insurance on financial risk: Evidence from two successive surveys in Ghana," Discussion Papers 2020-04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Zhuldyz Ashikbayeva & Marei FÃ¼rstenberg & Timo Kapelari & Albert Pierres & Stephan Thies, 2020. "Household level effects of flooding: Evidence from Thailand," TVSEP Working Papers wp-022, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Bethuel Kinyanjui Kinuthia, 2020. "Agricultural input subsidy and farmers outcomes in Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-149, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Elsa Kyander, 2020. "Trade Liberalisation and Female Employment in Manufacturing: Evidence from India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2020-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- John Wiseman & Annabelle Workman & Sebastian Fastenrath & Frank Jotzo, 2020. "After the Hazelwood coal fired power station closure: Latrobe Valley regional transition policies and outcomes 2017-2020," CCEP Working Papers 2009, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ishak, Phoebe W., 2020. "A resource-rich neighbor is a misfortune: The spatial distribution of the resource curse in Brazil," VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics 224612, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.