Report NEP-DEV-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Martorano & Laura Metzger & Marco Sanfilippo, 2019. "Chinese development assistance and household welfare in sub-Saharan Africa," RSCAS Working Papers 2019/09, European University Institute.
- World Bank, 2018. "Making Growth Work for the Poor," World Bank Publications - Reports 29960, The World Bank Group.
- Santangelo, G., 2019. "Firms and Farms: The Local Effects of Farm Income on Firms’ Demand," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1924, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah & Zaki Wahhaj, 2019. "Female Seclusion from Paid Work: A Social Norm or Cultural Preference?," Working Papers ECARES 2019-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Diabate, Idrissa & Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine, 2019. "Female genital mutilation and migration in Mali. Do return migrants transfer social norms?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 329, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille, 2017. "Gender inequality and economic development: fertility, education and norms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 72388, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chatterjee, Somdeep & Poddar, Prashant, 2019. "Maternal Health, Children Education and Women Empowerment: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from India," GLO Discussion Paper Series 332, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ruiz, Freddy & Lugilde, Alba, 2019. "Decent work and the effect of job instability on consumption of Colombian households," MPRA Paper 92717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jodie Gatti & Gavin Triplet & Alexander James, 2018. "Fata Morganas In Oil-Rich, Institution-Poor Economies," Working Papers 2018-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Argaw, T. & Phimister, E. & Roberts, D., 2018. "From Farm to Kitchen: Gender, production diversity and dietary intake," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284756, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Jose Ramon Morales Arilla, 2019. "The Impact of the Mexican Drug War on Trade," CID Working Papers 109a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Chitja, J. & Murugani, V., 2018. "Does Women Empowerment in Agriculture Affect Household Food Security? The Case of Rural Limpopo Province, South Africa," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284775, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Nkunjana, T. & Zantsi, S., 2018. "The degree and determinants of crop commercialization among emerging smallholder farmers in the former homelands of the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284789, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Phimister, E. & Tefera, T. & Argaw, T. Lemma, 2018. "Persistence in Food Insecurity and Poverty in Ethiopia," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284736, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).