Report NEP-DEV-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Abramovsky & Britta Augsburg & Melanie Luhrmann & Francisco Oteiza & Juan Pablo Rud, 2019. "Community Matters: Heterogeneous Impacts of a Sanitation Intervention," Papers 1901.03544, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Pellerano, Luca & Porreca, Eleonora & Rosati, Furio C., 2018. "The Income Elasticity of Child Labour: Do Cash Transfers Have an Impact on the Poorest Children?," IZA Discussion Papers 11983, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dina Najjar & Aymen Frija & Aman El Garhi, 2018. "A Typology Analysis of Agricultural Empowerment Profiles in Rural Egypt with a Particular Focus on Women," Working Papers 1198, Economic Research Forum, revised 24 May 2018.
- Nshakira-Rukundo, Emmanuel & Mussa, Essa Chanie & Gerber, Nicolas & von Braun, Joachim, 2019. "Impact of Community-Based Health Insurance on Child Health Outcomes: Evidence on Stunting from Rural Uganda," Discussion Papers 281279, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Federico Tagliati, 2018. "Welfare effects of an in-kind transfer program: evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 1850, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gabrielle Wills & Servaas van der Berg, 2018. "Measuring leadership and management and their linkages with literacy in rural and township primary schools in South Africa," Working Papers 21/2018, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Marcus Drometer, 2019. "Institutional quality and foreign aid," ifo Working Paper Series 287, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Friebel, Guido & Manchin, Miriam & Mendola, Mariapia & Prarolo, Giovanni, 2018. "International Migration Intentions and Illegal Costs: Evidence from Africa-to-Europe Smuggling Routes," IZA Discussion Papers 11978, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Krenz, Astrid & Strulik, Holger, 2019. "Menstruation hygiene management and work attendance in a developing country," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 364, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ragui Assaad & Thomas Ginn & Mohamed Saleh, 2018. "Impact of Syrian Refugees in Jordan on Education Outcomes for Jordanian Youth," Working Papers 1214, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Sep 2018.
- Chimere O. Iheonu, 2019. "Governance and Domestic Investment in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/001, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Nshakira-Rukundo, Emmanuel & Mussa, Essa Chanie & Nshakira, Nathan & Gerber, Nicolas & von Braun, Joachim, 2019. "Can Community-Based Health Insurance Nudge Preventive Health Behaviours? Evidence from Rural Uganda," Discussion Papers 281280, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Dasgupta, Indraneel & Pal, Sarmistha, 2018. "Touch Thee Not: Group Conflict, Caste Power, and Untouchability in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 12016, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ibrahim Al Hawarin & Ragui Assaad & Ahmed Elsayed, 2018. "Migration Shocks and Housing: Evidence from the Syrian Refugee Crisis in Jordan," Working Papers 1213, Economic Research Forum, revised 28 Jun 2018.
- Tejesh Pradhan & Ali J Al-Sadiq, 2018. "IMF-Supported Programs and Income Convergence in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/284, International Monetary Fund.