Report NEP-DEV-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Pelzl & Steven (S.) Poelhekke, 2018. "Good mine, bad mine: Natural resource heterogeneity and Dutch disease in Indonesia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-073/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2018. "On Poverty and the International Allocation of Development Aid," Working Papers ECARES 2018-23, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patricia I. Ritter, 2018. "Soda Consumption in the Tropics: The Trade-Off between Obesity and Diarrhea in Developing Countries," Working papers 2018-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2019.
- Maximilian Schwefer, 2018. "Sitting on a Volcano: Domestic Violence in Indonesia Following Two Volcano Eruptions," ifo Working Paper Series 263, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny, 2018. "Risk Aversion and the Willingness to Migrate in 30 Countries," WIFO Working Papers 569, WIFO.
- Tshikala, Sam Kaninda & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2018. "Analysis Of The Impact Of Migrations And Remittances On Income Diversification In Rural Africa: A Case Study Of Kenya," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266703, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Machina, Henry & Ngoma, Hambulo & Kuteya, Aukland, 2017. "Gendered impacts of agricultural subsidies in Zambia," MPRA Paper 87099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Fukasawa, Fukasawa & Rodriguez Martinez, Edgar A. & Vargas, Conney & Mireles, Rodrigo, 2018. "Oxen, Agricultural Productivity and Farm Income in Nicaragua," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266599, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Owusu-Amankwah, Georgette, 2018. "Willingness of Rural and Peri-urban Women Smallholder Farmers to Participate in Home-grown School Feeding Farming Contracts," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266714, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wenzel, Daniela, 2018. "Droughts and Corruption," Working Paper 181/2018, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.