Report NEP-DEV-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianna Battaglia & Nina Pallarés, 2018. "Family Planning and Child Health Care: Evidence from a Permanent Aggressive Intervention," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Carla Canelas & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2018. "Schooling and labour market impacts of Bolivia’s Bono Juancito Pinto," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Asadullah, Niaz, 2018. "Madrasah for Girls and Private School for Boys? The Determinants of School Type Choice in Rural and Urban Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 11362, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Virgi Sari, 2018. "Educational assistance and education quality in Indonesia: The role of decentralization," WIDER Working Paper Series 037, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nigussie Abadi & Ataklti Techane & Girmay Tesfay & Daniel Maxwell & Bapu Vaitla, 2018. "The impact of remittances on household food security: A micro perspective from Tigray, Ethiopia," WIDER Working Paper Series 040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mark McGovern & David Canning & Till Bärnighausen, 2018. "Accounting for Non-Response Bias using Participation Incentives and Survey Design," CHaRMS Working Papers 18-02, Centre for HeAlth Research at the Management School (CHaRMS).
- Christophe Muller, 2018. "Optimal Cash Transfers with Distribution Regressions: An Application to Egypt at the Dawn of the XXIst Century," Working Papers halshs-01684570, HAL.
- Aboal, Diego & Crespi, Gustavo & Perera, Marcelo, 2017. "Impact Evaluation of a Cluster Program: An Application of Synthetic Control Methods," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8510, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Elisabetta Aurino & Jasmine Fledderjohann & Sukumar Vellakkal, 2018. "Inequalities in adolescent learning: Does the timing and persistence of food insecurity at home matter?," Working Papers 2018: 09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Imbert, Clément & Papp, John, 2018. "Costs and Benefits of Seasonal Migration : Evidence from India," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1161, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.