Report NEP-DEV-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nasrudin, Rus'an, 2015. "Does Soft Corruption Make Grease or Sand for Development? Evidence from Road's Special Allocation Fund for Indonesian Districts," MPRA Paper 80578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2017.
- Leandro Medina & Andrew W Jonelis & Mehmet Cangul, 2017. "The Informal Economy in Sub-Saharan Africa; Size and Determinants," IMF Working Papers 17/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakravorty, Bhaskar & Bedi, Arjun S., 2017. "Skills Training and Employment Outcomes in Rural Bihar," IZA Discussion Papers 10902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Buonnano, Paolo & Vargas, Juan F., 2016. "Inequality, Crime, and the Long Run Legacy of Slavery," Working-Papers 987, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Dacuycuy, Connie B. & Baje, Lora Kryz, 2017. "Chronic Food Poverty in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Duque, Valentina & Rosales-Rueda, María & Sánchez, Fabio, 2016. "Integrating Early-life Shocks and Human Capital Investments on Children´s Education," Working-Papers 955, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Merfeld, Joshua D, 2017. "Spatially Heterogeneous Effects of a Public Works Program," MPRA Paper 80630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dacuycuy, Connie B. & Baje, Lora Kryz, 2017. "Chronic and Transient Poverty and Weather Variability in the Philippines: Evidence Using Components Approach," Discussion Papers DP 2017-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Montfort Mlachila & Rasmané Ouedraogo, 2017. "Financial Resource Curse in Resource-Rich Countries," IMF Working Papers 17/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Francis Makamu & Mehtabul Azam & Harounan Kazianga, 2017. "Returns to Controlling a Neglected Tropical Disease: Schistosomiasis Control Program and Education Outcomes in Nigeria," Economics Working Paper Series 1711, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Oludamilola Adeyanju & Sandy Tubeuf & Tim Ensor, 2017. "The Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative: a decomposition analysis of the changes in modern contraceptive use," Working Papers 1704, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Yalew, Amsalu W. & Hirte, Georg & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2017. "Economic effects of climate change in developing countries: Economy-wide and regional analysis for Ethiopia," CEPIE Working Papers 10/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).