Report NEP-DEV-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe & Desai,Sonal & Murgai,Rinku & Narayan,Ambar, 2016. "Why did poverty decline in India ? a nonparametric decomposition exercise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7602, The World Bank.
- Czura, Kristina, 2015. "Do flexible repayment schedules improve the impact of microcredit? Evidence from a randomized evaluation in rural India," Discussion Papers in Economics 26608, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Piza,Caio, 2016. "Revisiting the impact of the Brazilian SIMPLES program on firms'formalization rates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7605, The World Bank.
- Seng, Kimty, 2016. "The Effects of Market Participation on Farm Households’ Food Security in Cambodia: An endogenous switching approach," MPRA Paper 69669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yimer, Feiruz & Tadesse, Fanaye, 2015. "Women’s empowerment in agriculture and dietary diversity in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Prydz,Espen Beer, 2016. "Estimating international poverty lines from comparable national thresholds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7606, The World Bank.
- Charles Gottlieb & Jan Grobovsek, 2016. "Communal Land and Agricultural Productivity," ESE Discussion Papers 270, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Acosta,Pablo Ariel & Velarde,Rashiel Besana, 2015. "An update of the Philippine conditional cash transfer?s implementation performance," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 104164, The World Bank.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha & Sharma, Anurag, 2016. "Absence of Altruism? Female Disadvantage in Private School Enrolment in India," IZA Discussion Papers 9808, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neidhöfer, Guido, 2016. "Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America," Discussion Papers 2016/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ngigi, Marther W. & Mueller, Ulrike & Birner, Regina, 2016. "Gender differences in climate change perceptions and adaptation strategies: an intra-household analysis from rural Kenya," Discussion Papers 232900, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stifel, David & Minten, Bart, 2015. "Market Access, Welfare, and Nutrition: Evidence from Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raza, Wameq & van de Poel, Ellen & Panda, Pradeep, 2016. "Analyses of enrolment, dropout and effectiveness of RSBY in northern rural India," MPRA Paper 70081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc F. Bellemare & Johanna Fajardo-Gonzalez & Seth R. Gitter, 2016. "Foods and Fads - The Welfare Impacts of Rising Quinoa Prices in Peru," Working Papers 2016-06, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2016.