Report NEP-DEV-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrik Beck, 2015. "Keep it real: Measuring real inequality using survey data from developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 133, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carla Canelas, 2015. "Poverty and informality in Ecuador," WIDER Working Paper Series 112, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike, 2016. "Mobile money and household food security in Uganda," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 229805, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Christiaensen,Luc & Kaminski,Jonathan, 2016. "Price seasonality in Africa : measurement and extent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7539, The World Bank.
- Merima Ali & Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Boqian Jiang & Abdulaziz B. Shifa, 2015. "Colonial legacy, state-building and the salience of ethnicity in Sub-Saharan Africa," CMI Working Papers 16, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Marek Hudon & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "What Type of Microfinance Institutions Supply Savings Products?," Working Papers CEB 16-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tigabu D. Getahun & Espen Villanger, 2015. "Labor-intensive jobs for women and development: Intrahousehold welfare effects and its transmission channels," CMI Working Papers 15, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Carla Canelas, 2015. "School, market work, and household: A day of Guatemalan children," WIDER Working Paper Series 113, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Apella,Ignacio Raul & Blanco, Gastón, 2015. "Effectiveness of targeting mechanisms utilized in social protection programs in Bolivia," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 100363, The World Bank.
- Ochieng, Justus & Kirimi, Lilian & Mathenge, Mary, 2016. "Effects of Climate Variability and Change on Agricultural Production: The Case of Small-Scale Farmers in Kenya," Working Papers 229711, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Item repec:unt:arwopa:awp154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore