Report NEP-DEV-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Victor Doubliez & Josselin Thuilliez, 2015. "Prevention or treatment? The introduction of a new antimalarial drug in Angola," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01244406, HAL.
- Ingvild Almås & Alex Armand & Orazio Attanasio & Pedro Carneiro, 2015. "Measuring and Changing Control: Women’s Empowerment and Targeted Transfers," NBER Working Papers 21717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard de Groot & Sudhanshu Handa & Mike Park & Robert D. Osei & Isaac Osei-Akoto & Luigi Peter Ragno & Garima Bhalla, 2015. "Heterogeneous impacts of an unconditioal cash transfer programme on schooling: evidence from the Ghana LEAP programme," Papers inwopa793, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Adrien Bouguen & Kamilla Gumede & Marc Gurgand, 2015. "Parent's Participation, Involvement and Impact on Student Achievment: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in South Africa," PSE Working Papers halshs-01241957, HAL.
- Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Emily Nix, 2015. "Human Capital Development and Parental Investment in India," NBER Working Papers 21740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2015. "Social rate of return: A new tool for evaluating social programs," Working Papers 383, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Pfutze,Tobias & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos, 2015. "Can a small social pension promote labor force participation ? evidence from the Colombia Mayor program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7516, The World Bank.
- Kaminski,Jonathan & Christiaensen,Luc & Gilbert,Christopher L., 2015. "Seasonality in local food markets and consumption : evidence from Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7520, The World Bank.
- Paolo Brunori & Flaviana Palmisano & Vito Peragine, 2015. "Inequality of Opportunity in Sub-Saharan Africa," SERIES 08-2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Dec 2015.
- Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Somlanaré Romuald Kinda & Rasmané Ouedraogo, 2015. "Do Natural Disasters Hurt Tax Resource Mobilization?," Working Papers halshs-01242968, HAL.