Report NEP-DEV-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan,Qaiser M. & Faguet,Jean-Paul & Ambel,Alemayehu A., 2015. "Blending top-down federalism with bottom-up engagement to reduce inequality in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7511, The World Bank.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Victor Doubliez & Josselin Thuilliez, 2015. "Prevention or treatment? The introduction of a new antimalarial drug in Angola," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15089, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Valeria Groppo & Kati Krähnert, 2015. "The Impact of Extreme Weather Events on Education," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1534, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Almas, Ingvild & Armand, Alex & Attanasio, Orazio & Carneiro, Pedro, 2015. "Measuring and Changing Control: Women's Empowerment and Targeted Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson Sawira Gondwe, 2015. "Asset index, child nutritional status and pro-poor growth analysis in Malawi," Working Papers 20/2015, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Korankye Danso, Jeffrey & Appau, Samuelson, 2015. "Microcredit and Poverty Reduction in Bangladesh: Beyond Publication Bias, Does Genuine Effect Exist?," EconStor Preprints 123722, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ambel,Alemayehu A. & Andrews,Colin & Bakilana,Anne Margreth & Foster,Elizabeth & Khan,Qaiser M. & Wang,Huihui, 2015. "Maternal and child health inequalities in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7508, The World Bank.
- Marcela Jaime Torres, 2014. "Social norms and information diffusion in water-saving programs: Evidence from a randomisedfield experiment in Colombia," Working Papers 201469, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised 2014.
- Armando Barrientos & Alma Kudebayeva, 2015. "Social transfers and women’s labour supply in Kyrgyzstan," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 21515, GDI, The University of Manchester.