Report NEP-DEV-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefania Lovo & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "Crop diversification and child health: Empirical evidence from Tanzania," GRI Working Papers 211, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sarah Baird & Joan Hamory Hicks & Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel, 2015. "Worms at work: Long-run impacts of a child health investment," Working Papers 2015-16, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Piza,Caio & Portela Souza,André, 2015. "The causal impacts of child labor law in Brazil : some preliminary findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7444, The World Bank.
- Miron Tequame & Nyasha Tirivayi, 2015. "Higher education and fertility: Evidence from a natural experiment in Ethiopia," CINCH Working Paper Series 1509, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- Berg, Claudia & Emran, Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2015. "Microfinance and Moneylenders: Long-run Effects of MFIs on Informal Credit Market in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 67395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castleman, Tony & Foster, James & Smith, Stephen C., 2015. "Person Equivalent Headcount Measures of Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 9402, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ceriani,Lidia & Inchauste Comboni,Maria Gabriela & Olivieri,Sergio Daniel, 2015. "Understanding poverty reduction in Sri Lanka : evidence from 2002 to 2012/13," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7446, The World Bank.
- Newman Carol, 2015. "Gender inequality and the empowerment of women in rural Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Singhal Saurabh & Beck Ulrik, 2015. "Ethnic disadvantage in Vietnam: Evidence using panel data," WIDER Working Paper Series 097, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Singhal Saurabh & Pan Yao, 2015. "Income and Malaria: Evidence from an agricultural intervention in Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).