Report NEP-DEV-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lukasz Marc, 2014. "The Causal Links between Aid and Government Expenditures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-012/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Larson,Donald F. & Savastano,Sara & Murray,Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo & Larson,Donald F. & Savastano,Sara & Murray,Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo, 2015. "Are women less productive farmers ? how markets and risk affect fertilizer use, productivity, and measured gender effects in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7241, The World Bank.
- Wouter Zant, 2012. "How does Market Access affect Smallholder Behavior? The Case of Tobacco Marketing in Malawi," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-088/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 25 Aug 2014.
- Blimpo,Moussa P. & Evans,David & Lahire,Nathalie, 2015. "Parental human capital and effective school management : evidence from The Gambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7238, The World Bank.
- James Berry & Dean Karlan & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-043/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stella Luz A. Quimbo & Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Rhea Molato & Carlos Tan, Jr., 2015. "Where does the money go? Assessing the expenditure and income effects of the Philippines' Conditional Cash Transfer Program," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201502, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Barron, Manuel & Torero, Maximo, 2014. "Electrification and Time Allocation:Experimental Evidence from Northern El Salvador," MPRA Paper 63782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mengistu Assefa Wendimu & Arne Henningsen & Peter Gibbon, 2015. "Sugarcane outgrowers in Ethiopia: ’Forced’ to remain poor?," IFRO Working Paper 2015/06, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Crost, Benjamin & Duquennois, Claire & Felter, Joseph & Rees, Daniel I., 2015. "Climate Change, Agricultural Production and Civil Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines," IZA Discussion Papers 8965, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christian D. Mina & Katsushi S. Imai, 2015. "Estimation of Vulnerability to Poverty Using a Multilevel Longitudinal Model: Evidence from the Philippines," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-16, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Bulman,David Janoff & Kolkma,Walter & Kraay,Aart C., 2015. "Good Countries or Good Projects ? Comparing Macro and Micro Correlates of World Bank and Asian Development Bank Project Performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7245, The World Bank.