Report NEP-DEV-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrik, Dani, 2014. "An African Growth Miracle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marjorie C. Pajaron, 2014. "Remittances, informal loans, and assets as risk-coping mechanisms: Evidence from agricultural households in rural Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201416, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Zezza, Alberto & Federighi, Giovanni & Adamou, Kalilou & Hiernaux, Pierre, 2014. "Milking the data : measuring income from milk production in extensive livestock systems -- experimental evidence from Niger," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7114, The World Bank.
- Pugatch, Todd & Schroeder, Elizabeth, 2014. "Teacher Pay and Student Performance: Evidence from the Gambian Hardship Allowance," IZA Discussion Papers 8621, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Skjeflo , Sofie Waage & Holden , Stein, 2014. "Economy-wide effects of input subsidies in Malawi: Market imperfections and household heterogeneity," CLTS Working Papers 7/14, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 10 Oct 2019.
- Misha, F.A. & Raza, W.A. & Ara, J. & Van de Poel, E., 2014. "How far does a big push really push?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 77199, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Bouguen, Adrien & Filmer, Deon & Macours, Karen & Naudeau, Sophie, 2014. "Preschools and early childhood development in a second best world: Evidence from a scaled-up experiment in Cambodia," CEPR Discussion Papers 10170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Jaimovich, Dany, 2014. "Does ethnic diversity decrease economic interactions? Evidence from exchange networks in rural Gambia," MPRA Paper 60497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- La Ferrara, Eliana & Milazzo, Annamaria, 2014. "Customary Norms, Inheritance, and Human Capital: Evidence from a Reform of the Matrilineal System in Ghana," CEPR Discussion Papers 10159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmed, S. Amer & Cruz, Marcio & Go, Delfin S. & Maliszewska, Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte, Israel, 2014. "How significant is Africa's demographic dividend for its future growth and poverty reduction ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7134, The World Bank.
- Mochiah, Eric Ekobor-Ackah & Osei, Robert Darko & Osei Akoto, Isaac, 2014. "The impact of conditional cash transfer programmes on household work decisions in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 116, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).