Report NEP-DEV-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Ksoll & Helene Bie Lilleør & Jonas Helth Lønborg & Ole Dahl Rasmussen, 2013. "Impact of Village Savings and Loans Associations: Evidence from a Cluster Randomized Trial," Study Papers 56, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Kyle Emerick & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Alain de Janvry, 2014. "Delinking Land Rights from Land Use: Certification and Migration in Mexico," 2014 Meeting Papers 138, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kleemann, Linda & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2014. "Gender inequality, female leadership, and aid allocation: A panel analysis of aid for education," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sumarto, Sudarno & de Silva, Indunil, 2013. "Education Transfers, expenditures and child labour supply in Indonesia: An evaluationof impacts and flypaper effects," MPRA Paper 57132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prakash, Nishith & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2014. "Girls for Sale? Child Sex Ratio and Girls Trafficking in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8293, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hamna Ahmed & Sahar Amjad & Masooma Habib & Syed Ahsan Shah, 2013. "Determinants of School Choice:Evidence from Rural Punjab, Pakistan," CREB Working papers 1-2013, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics, revised 2013.
- Torkelsson, Asa, 2014. "Using evidence and operational responses to accelerate gender equality in Kenya," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carolyn Chisadza and Manoel Bittencourt, 2014. "Is Democracy Eluding Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 437, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lall, Priya, 2014. "Social Factors Affecting Women's Susceptibility to HIV in India," ADBI Working Papers 485, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Carla Canelas, 2014. "Minimum Wage and Informality in Ecuador," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sumarto, Sudarno & de Silva, Indunil, 2013. "Poverty-growth-Inequality Triangle: The Case of Indonesia," MPRA Paper 57135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julia A. Barde & Juliana Walkiewicz, 2014. "Access to Piped Water and Human Capital Formation - Evidence from Brazilian Primary Schools," Discussion Paper Series 28, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2014.
- Sebastián Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ryan Cooper & Sebastian Martinez & Adam Ross & Raimundo Undurraga, 2014. "Shelter from the Storm: Upgrading Housing Infrastructure in Latin American Slums," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85755, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Deepankar Basu & Amit Basole, 2013. "An Empirical Investigation of the Calorie Consumption Puzzle in India," Working Papers 2013_03, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Pasquier-Doumer, Laure, 2014. "Transitions in a West African Labour Market: The Role of Family Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8349, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).