Report NEP-DEV-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2013. "Education and Household Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 9713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martuscelli, Antonio & Winters, L. Alan, 2014. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty: What have we learned in a decade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 2014. "Housing and urbanization in Africa : unleashing a formal market process," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6871, The World Bank.
- Item repec:msm:wpaper:2014/20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Fernandes, Ana & Gourdon, Julien & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2013. "Evaluating Aid for Trade: A Survey of Recent Studies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spolaore, Enrico & Wacziarg, Romain, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 9638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evans, David K. & Popova, Anna, 2014. "Cash transfers and temptation goods : a review of global evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6886, The World Bank.
- David Margolis & Luis Miotti & El Mouhoub Mouhoud & Joël Oudinet, 1/06. ""To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria," CEPN Working Papers hal-00907035, HAL.
- Angelucci, Manuela & Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2014. "Microcredit Impacts: Evidence from a Randomized Microcredit Program Placement Experiment by Compartamos Banco," CEPR Discussion Papers 9811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Busse, Matthias & Erdogan, Ceren & Muehlen, Henning, 2014. "China's Impact on Africa - the Role of Trade, FDI and Aid," IEE Working Papers 206, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Batista, Catia & McIndoe Calder, Tara & Vicente, Pedro C., 2014. "Return Migration, Self-Selection and Entrepreneurship in Mozambique," IZA Discussion Papers 8195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Laura Alzua & Juan Camilo Cardenas & Habiba Djebbari, 2014. "Community mobilization around social dilemmas: evidence from lab experiments in rural Mali," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0160, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bai, Jie & Jayachandran, Seema & Malesky, Edmund J. & Olken, Benjamin, 2013. "Does Economic Growth Reduce Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," CEPR Discussion Papers 9677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Ira Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2014. "Migration, Education and the Gender Gap in Labour Force Participation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1420, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bergkvist, Sofi & Wagstaff, Adam & Katyal, Anuradha & Singh, Prabal V. & Samarth, Amit & Rao, Mala, 2014. "What a difference a state makes : health reform in Andhra Pradesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6883, The World Bank.
- Beegle,Kathleen G. & Benjamin,Nancy Claire & Recanatini,Francesca & Santini,Massimiliano, 2014. "Informal economy and the World Bank," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6888, The World Bank.