Report NEP-DEV-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spolaore, Enrico & Wacziarg, Romain, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 149, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Alesina, Alberto & Michalopoulos, Stelios & Papaioannou, Elias, 2013. "Ethnic Inequality," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 155, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Anna De Paoli & Mariapia Mendola, 2014. "International Labor Mobility and Child Work in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 365, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Shonchoy, Abu S. & Kurosaki, Takashi, 2014. "Impact of seasonality-adjusted flexible microcredit on repayment and food consumption : experimental evidence from rural Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 460, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths & D. S. Prasada Rao & Wasana Karunarathne, 2014. "Income Distributions, Inequality, and Poverty in Asia, 1992â€“2010," Development Economics Working Papers 24045, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kurosaki, Takashi & Khan, Hidayat Ullah, 2014. "Community-Based Development and Aggregate Shocks in Developing Countries: The Experience of an NGO in Pakistan," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 54, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shonchoy, Abu S. & Junankar, P. N. (Raja), 2014. "The informal labour market in India : transitory or permanent employment for migrants?," IDE Discussion Papers 461, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Welander, Anna & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Nilsson, Therese, 2014. "Globalization and Child Health in Developing Countries: The Role of Democracy," Working Paper Series 1016, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mariapia Mendola & Franklin Simtowe, 2014. "The Welfare Impact of Land Redistribution: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Initiative in Malawi," Development Working Papers 366, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Cristina Elisa Orso & Enrico Fabrizi, 2013. "Microcredit and women's empowerment in Bangladesh: a structural equation model for categorical observed variables," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1396, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- López-Videla, Bruno & Machuca, Carlos Emilio, 2014. "The Effects of Remittances on Poverty at the Household Level in Bolivia: A Propensity Score Matching Approach," MPRA Paper 55201, University Library of Munich, Germany.