Report NEP-DEV-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emran, M. Shahe & Islam, Asadul & Shilpi, Forhad, 2013. "Admission is free only if your dad is rich! distributional effects of corruption in schools in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6671, The World Bank.
- Mehmet Alper Dinçer & Neeraj Kaushal & Michael Grossman, 2013. "Women's Education: Harbinger of Another Spring? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Turkey," NBER Working Papers 19597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Mani, Anandi & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Can political empowerment help economic empowerment ? women leaders and female labor force participation in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6675, The World Bank.
- Paolo Falco & Luke Haywood, 2013. "Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness: Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1334, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Georges Kone & Richard Lalou & Martine Audibert & Hervé Lafarge & Stéphanie Dos Santos & Jean-Yves Le Hesran, 2013. "Use of health care among the urban poor in Africa: Does the neighbourhood have an impact?," Working Papers halshs-00878946, HAL.
- Morduch, Jonathan & Ravi, Shamika & Bauchet, Jonathan, 2013. "Substitution Bias and External Validity: Why an Innovative Anti-poverty Program Showed no Net Impact," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-02, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Olivier Cadot & Ana Fernandes & Julien Gourdon & Aaditya Mattoo & Jaime de Melo, 2013. "Evaluating Aid for Trade: A Survey of Recent Studies," Working Papers 2013-33, CEPII research center.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Fiorella Risso Brandon, 2013. "Aspiration failure: a poverty trap for indigenous children in Peru?," Working Papers DT/2013/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).