Report NEP-DEV-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2013. "The Aggregate Effect of School Choice: Evidence from a Two-stage Experiment in India," NBER Working Papers 19441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruiz, Claudia, 2013. "From pawn shops to banks : the impact of formal credit on informal households," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6634, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Martin, Paul & Samad, Hussain A., 2013. "Addressing household air pollution : a case study in rural Madagascar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6627, The World Bank.
- Cogneau, Denis & Mesple-Somps, Sandrine & Spielvogel, Gilles, 2013. "Development at the border : policies and national integration in Cote d'Ivoire and its neighbors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6626, The World Bank.
- Klapper, Leora & Richmond, Christine & Tran, Trang, 2013. "Civil conflict and firm performance : evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6640, The World Bank.
- Akter, Sonia & Mallick, Bishawjit, 2013. "An empirical investigation of socio-economic resilience to natural disasters," MPRA Paper 50375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Fulford, 2013. "The changing geography of gender in India," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 833, Boston College Department of Economics.