Report NEP-DEV-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2012. "Informality and overeducation in the labor market of a developing country," Working Papers XREAP2012-20, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2012.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2012. "Keeping both Corruption and the Shadow Economy in Check: The Role of Decentralization," Working Papers 1213, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Dasgupta, Basab & Zimmermann, Christian, 2012. "Loan Regulation and Child Labor in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 6979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nguyen, Trong-Ha & Liu, Amy Y.C. & Booth, Alison L., 2012. "Monetary Transfers from Children and the Labour Supply of Elderly Parents: Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 6974, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nora Lustig & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez, 2012. "Declining Inequality in Latin America in the 2000s: the Cases of Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico," Working Papers 266, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Raymundo Campos & Gerardo Esquivel & Nora Lustig, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Income Inequality in Mexico, 1989–2010," Working Papers 267, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ranis, Gustav, 2012. "Labor Surplus Revisited," Working Papers 107, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Ranis, Gustav, 2012. "Another Look at Foreign Aid," Working Papers 106, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Karlan, Dean & Knight, Ryan & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," Working Papers 105, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Meghir, Costas & Narita, Renata & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Working Papers 109, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Ranis, Gustav, 2012. "Vertical and Horizontal Decentralization and Ethnic Diversity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 108, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya & Ting Yin, 2012. "Widow Discrimination and Family Care-Giving in India," ISER Discussion Paper 0858, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kanz, Martin, 2012. "What does debt relief do for development ? evidence from India's bailout program for highly-indebted rural households," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6258, The World Bank.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2012. "Global income inequality by the numbers : in history and now --an overview--," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6259, The World Bank.
- Sena Kimm GNANGNON, 2012. "Does Structural Economic Vulnerability Matter for Public Indebtedness in Developing Countries?," Working Papers 201236, CERDI.
- Ana Corbacho & Steve Brito & Rene Osorio Rivas, 2012. "Birth Registration and the Impact on Educational Attainment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 76178, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Srivastav, Mudit & Sauytbekova, Moldir & Arachchige, Udeni Kathri, 2012. "Globalization and Income Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis of 68 Countries," MPRA Paper 42385, University Library of Munich, Germany.