Widow Discrimination and Family Care-Giving in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arunika Agarwal & Alyssa Lubet & Elizabeth Mitgang & S.K. Mohanty & David E. Bloom, 2016. "Population Aging in India: Facts, Issues, and Options," PGDA Working Papers 13216, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Agarwal, Arunika & Lubet, Alyssa & Mitgang, Elizabeth & Mohanty, Sanjay & Bloom, David E., 2016. "Population Aging in India: Facts, Issues, and Options," IZA Discussion Papers 10162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-11-17 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2012-11-17 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .