Report NEP-DEV-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Roca, 2011. "Measuring corruption: perception surveys or victimization surveys?," Working Papers hal-00625179, HAL.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu, 2011. "Learning, Misallocation, and Technology Adoption: Evidence from New Malaria Therapy in Tanzania," Working Papers 1000, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kristian Behrens & Alain Pholo Bala, 2011. "Do rent-seeking and interregional transfers contribute to urban primacy in sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 237, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Wisdom Akpalu & Isaac Dasmani & Peter B. Aglobitse, 2011. "Demand for cooking fuels in a developing country. To what extent do taste and preferences matter?," Working Papers 243, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- William W. Olney, 2011. "Remittances and the Wage Impact of Immigration," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-13, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Apr 2014.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2011. "Industry Switching in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sunde, Uwe & Vischer, Thomas, 2011. "Human Capital and Growth: Specification Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 5991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pagés, Carmen, 2011. "Does Expanding Health Insurance Beyond Formal-Sector Workers Encourage Informality? Measuring the Impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular," IZA Discussion Papers 5996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balasubramaniam, Divya & Chatterjee, Santanu & Mustard, David B., 2011. "Got Water? Social Divisions and Access to Public Goods in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 5977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agar Brugiavini & Noemi Pace, 2011. "Extending Health Insurance: Effects of the National Health Insurance Scheme in Ghana," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/27, European University Institute.
- Abras, Ana & Cuesta, Jose, 2011. "Equality of opportunities, redistribution and fiscal policies : the case of Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5801, The World Bank.
- Andrews, Colin & Galliano, Elena & Turk, Carolyn & Zampaglione, Giuseppe, 2011. "Social safety nets in fragile states : a community-based school feeding program in Togo," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 64631, The World Bank.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Pablo Selaya, 2011. "Eye Disease and Development," Discussion Papers 11-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Arbelaez, Maria Angelica & Camacho, Carolina & Fajardo, Johanna, 2011. "Low-income housing finance in Colombia," MPRA Paper 33531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mussa, Richard, 2011. "Intrahousehold and interhousehold child nutrition inequality in Malawi," MPRA Paper 33498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2010. "Ethnic minority children’s access to public services in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 33611, University Library of Munich, Germany.