Report NEP-DEV-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pami Dua & B. N. GOLDAR & SMRUTI RANJAN BEHERA, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment And Technology Spillover-- An Evaluation Across Different Clusters In India," Working papers 200, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Kwon, Ohyun & Fleisher, Belton M. & Deng, Quheng, 2011. "Evolution of the Industrial Wage Structure in China Since 1980," IZA Discussion Papers 5880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Rebucci, Alessandro & Xu, TengTeng, 2011. "China's Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chaaban, Jad & Cunningham, Wendy, 2011. "Measuring the economic gain of investing in girls : the girl effect dividend," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5753, The World Bank.
- Mano, Yukichi & Iddrisu,, Alhassan & Yoshino, Yutaka & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2011. "How can micro and small enterprises in Sub-Saharan Africa become more productive? the impacts of experimental basic managerial training," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5755, The World Bank.
- Harrison, Ann & McLaren, John & McMillan, Margaret, 2011. "Recent perspectives on trade and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5754, The World Bank.
- Harrison, Ann & Sepulveda, Claudia, 2011. "Learning from developing country experience : growth and economic thought before and after the 2008-09 crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5752, The World Bank.
- Darryl McLeod & Elitza Mileva, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates and Growth Surges," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2011-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Romling, Cornelia & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Direct and Indirect Determinants of Obesity: The Case of Indonesia," Discussion Papers 108350, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Nyairo, Newton Morara & Kola, Jukka & Sumelius, John, 2010. "Impacts of agricultural trade and market liberalization of food security in developing countries: comparative study of Kenya and Zambia," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96172, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Ting Yin, 2011. "The gWillh to Save in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Fu, Dahai & Wu, Yanrui, 2011. "Exporting wage premium in the exporting sector: evidence from manufacturing firms in China," MPRA Paper 32721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khaleque, Abdul, 2011. "Does microfinance move the households toward self employment?," MPRA Paper 32637, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2011.
- Muto, Ichiro & Fukumoto, Tomoyuki, 2011. "Rebalancing China’s economic growth: some insights from Japan’s experience," MPRA Paper 32570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalton, John T. & Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2011. "Why is Polygyny More Prevalent in Western Africa?: An African Slave Trade Perspective," MPRA Paper 32598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:30842 is not listed on IDEAS anymore