Report NEP-DEV-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Labor Complementarities and Health in the Agricultural Household," Working Papers 996, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Endowments and Investment within the Household: Evidence from Iodine Supplementation in Tanzania," Working Papers 998, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Healthcare Choices, Information and Health Outcomes," Working Papers 994, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Labor Supply, Schooling and the Returns to Healthcare in Tanzania," Working Papers 995, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Francesca Francavilla, & Gianna Claudia Giannelli, 2011. "Does Family Planning Help The Employment of Women? The Case of India," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Derek Stacey, 2011. "Tenure Insecurity, Adverse Selection, and Liquidity in Rural Land Markets," Working Papers 1269, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Baez, Javier E. & Camacho, Adriana, 2011. "Assessing the Long-term Effects of Conditional Cash Transfers on Human Capital: Evidence from Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 5751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Bruni, 2011. "China’s New Demographic Challenge: From Unlimited Supply of Labour to Structural Lack of Labour Supply. Labour market and demographic scenarios: 2008-2048," Department of Economics 0643, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011. "Trade Policy Determinants and Trade Reform in a Developing Country," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2011-03, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/17734 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Doraisami, Anita, 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis: Countercyclical Fiscal Policy Issues and Challenges in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Singapore," ADBI Working Papers 288, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Matthias Basedau & Georg Strüver & Johannes Vüllers & Tim Wegenast, 2011. "Do Religious Factors Impact Armed Conflict? Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 168, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Tinh Doan & John Gibson & Mark Holmes, 2011. "Household Credit to the Poor and its Impact on Child Schooling in Peri-urban Areas, Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 11/10, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.