Report NEP-DEV-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Does relative income matter for the very poor? - Evidence from rural Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 475, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Michel Beine & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Robert Vermuelen, 2010. "Remittances and Financial Openness," Development Working Papers 299, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Andrea F. Presbitero, 2010. "Total Public Debt and Growth in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 300, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Thomas, Timothy & Christiaensen, Luc & Do, Quy Toan & Trung, Le Dang, 2010. "Natural disasters and household welfare : evidence from Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5491, The World Bank.
- de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan & Over, Mead, 2010. "Antiretroviral therapy awareness and risky sexual behaviors : evidence from Mozambique," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5486, The World Bank.
- Veronica Baz & Maria Cristina Capelo & Rodrigo Centeno & Ricardo Estrada, 2010. "Productive Development Policies in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Case of Mexico," Research Department Publications 4693, .
- Lena Giesbert & Kati Schindler, 2010. "Assets, Shocks, and Poverty Traps in Rural Mozambique," GIGA Working Paper Series 150, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Armando Barrientos & Daniel Neff, 2010. "Attitudes to Chronic Poverty in the “Global Village”," GIGA Working Paper Series 134, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Marcos Chamon & Kai Liu & Eswar S. Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," NBER Working Papers 16565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2010. "Why Have Economic Reforms in Mexico Not Generated Growth?," NBER Working Papers 16580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.