Report NEP-DEV-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Educational Reform in Developing Countries: Private Involvement and Partnerships," FEP Working Papers 284, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2007. "Determinants Of Economic Growth: A Bayesian Panel Data Approach," Working Papers wp2007_0719, CEMFI.
- Satish Chand & Charles Yala, 2008. "Land tenure and productivity: Farm level evidence from Papua New Guinea," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec08-02, International and Development Economics.
- Judith Streak & Derek Yu & Servaas van der Berg, 2008. "How invariant is South African child poverty to the choice of equivalence scale or poverty measure?," Working Papers 13/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Clemens & Claudio Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2008. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers across the U.S. Border," Working Papers 148, Center for Global Development.
- Marlaine Lockheed, 2008. "Measuring Progress with Tests of Learning: Pros and Cons for "Cash on Delivery Aid" in Education," Working Papers 147, Center for Global Development.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2004. "Poverty and Social Discrimination: A Spatial Keynesian Approach," Working Papers 002, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Dipo T. Busari, 2008. "Private Investment Behaviour and Trade Policy Practice in Nigeria," Research Papers RP_177, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Seidu Al-hassan, 2008. "Technical Efficiency of Rice Farmers in Northern Ghana," Research Papers RP_178, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Johansson, Pernilla, 2008. "Debt Relief, Investment and Growth," Working Papers 2008:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jesús López-Rodríguez & María Cecilia Acevedo, 2008. "Second Nature Geography and Regional Income Disparities in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004983, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Raghbendra Jha & Sambit Bhattacharyya & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar, 2008. "Capture of Anti-Poverty Programs: An Analysis of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Program in India," ASARC Working Papers 2008-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Richard M. Bird & Roy Bahl, 2008. "Subnational Taxes in Developing Countries: The Way Forward," Working Papers Series 16, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Aug 2008.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2008. "New Methodology for Linking the Regions," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2008-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Sep 2008.
- Chinhui Juhn & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Belgi Turan, 2008. "HIV and Fertility in Africa: First Evidence from Population Based Surveys," NBER Working Papers 14248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.