Report NEP-DEV-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul Ashraf & Ashley Lester & David Weil, 2008. "When Does Improving Health Raise GDP?," Working Papers 2008-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stampini, Marco & Davis, Benjamin, 2008. "Does Off-Farm Labor Relax Farmers’ Credit Constraints? Evidence from Longitudinal Data for Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 3403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Bratton & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2008. "Voting in Kenya: Putting Ethnicity in Perspective," Working papers 2008-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2008. "Are Indian Firms too Small? A Nonparametric Analysis of Cost Efficiency and Industry Structure of Indian Manufacturing," Working papers 2008-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Essama-Nssah, B. & Ezemenari, Kene & Korman, Vijdan, 2008. "Reading tealeaves on the potential impact of the privatization of tea estates in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4566, The World Bank.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2008. "Can cost-benefit analysis guide education policy in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4568, The World Bank.
- NAUGES CÃ©line & VAN DEN BERG Caroline, 2008. "Household's perception of water safety and hygiene practices : Evidence from Sri Lanka," LERNA Working Papers 08.09.253, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ngoc Anh Tran, 2008. "Corruption and Human Development," Working Papers 07, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Quang Pham & Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Nhat Duc Nguyen, 2008. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam's SME Sector," Working Papers 09, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Hoi Quoc Le, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Spillovers in Vietnam: Evidence from Firm Level Data," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.