Report NEP-DEV-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2006. "Convergence in a Stochastic Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Working Papers 06-23, Bank of Canada.
- Xavier Gine & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Group versus Individual Liability: A Field Experiment in the Philippines," Working Papers 940, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-07-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," IZA Discussion Papers 2206, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Knack, Stephen, 2006. "Measuring corruption in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : a critique of the cross-country indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3968, The World Bank.
- Mihaela Pintea, 2006. "Leisure Externalities: Implications for Growth and Welfare," Working Papers 0609, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Yesim Kustepeli, 2005. "The Relationship Between Government Size and Economic Growth: Evidence From a Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 05/06, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2005.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2006. "Inter-Caste Differences in Formal Sector Earnings in India: Has the Rise of Caste-Based Politics had an Impact?," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/13, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- David Roodman, 2005. "Production-weighted Estimates of Aggregate Protection in Rich Countries toward Developing Countries," Working Papers 66, Center for Global Development.
- David Roodman, 2006. "Aid Project Proliferation and Absorptive Capacity," Working Papers 75, Center for Global Development.
- Ethan Kapstein & Nathan Converse, 2006. "The Economics of Young Democracies: Policies and Performance," Working Papers 85, Center for Global Development.
- David Roodman, 2006. "Competitive Proliferation of Aid Projects: A Model," Working Papers 89, Center for Global Development.