Report NEP-DEV-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lopez, J. Humberto, 2004. "Pro-growth, pro-poor : is there a tradeoff?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3378, The World Bank.
- Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel, 2004. "Skilled migration: the perspective of developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3382, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarmistha Pal, 2004. "Do Children Act As Old Age Security In Rural India? Evidence From An Analysis Of Elderly Living Arrangements," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 107, Royal Economic Society.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 2004. "Commodity-Linked Bonds: A Potential Means for Less-Developed Countries to Raise Foreign Capital," Working Papers 04-20, Bank of Canada.
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2004. "Public Sector Motivation And Development Failures," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 1, Royal Economic Society.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Orazem, Peter, 2007. "The Role of Agriculture and Human Capital in Economic Growth: Farmers, Schooling, and Health," Staff General Research Papers 12003, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Docquier, Frederic & Marfouk, Abdeslam, 2004. "Measuring the international mobility of skilled workers (1990-2000) : release 1.0," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3381, The World Bank.
- Vivien Foster & Osvaldo Irusta, 2003. "Does infrastructure reform work for the poor? A case study on the cities of La Paz and El Alto in Bolivia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3177, The World Bank.
- Sheikh Selim, 2004. "Capital Mobility In Developing Countries: An Empirical Study Of The Intertemporal Approach To The Current Account," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 112, Royal Economic Society.
- Areendam Chanda & Louis Putterman, 2004. "Early Starts, Reversals and Catchup in The Process of Economic Development," Development and Comp Systems 0408016, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christiaensen, Luc. J. & Subbarao, Kalanidhi, 2004. "Toward an understanding of household vulnerability in rural Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3326, The World Bank.