Report NEP-DEV-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danielson, Anders, 2001. "Economic and Institutional Reforms in French-Speaking West Africa: Impact on Efficiency and Growth," Working Papers 2001:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rüdiger Pethig, 2001. "Agriculture, Pesticides and the Ecosystem," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 97-01, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Patrick Laplagne & Peter Marshall & Susan Stone, 2001. "The role of technology in determining skilled employment: an economywide approach," Labor and Demography 0108001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200153 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Technological Developments and their Effects on World Trade: Any Implications for Governments?," International Trade 0108006, EconWPA.
- Mark Gradstein & Moshe Justman, . "Public Schooling, Social Capital and Growth," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-21, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Danielson, Anders, 2001. "Can HIPC Reduce Poverty in Tanzania?," Working Papers 2001:14, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez., 2001. "An Assessment of Real Convergence of Less Developed EU Members: Lessons for the CEEC Candidates," European Economy Group Working Papers 5, European Economy Group.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Selahattin Dibooglu, 2001. "Long-Run Economic Growth: An Interdisciplinary Approach," Macroeconomics 0107004, EconWPA, revised 04 Sep 2001.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001. "Reversal of Fortune: Geography and Institutions in the Making of the Modern World Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 8460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danielson, Anders, 2001. "When Do the Poor Benefit From Growth, and Why?," Working Papers 2001:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedkms:22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez & Jorge Crespo., 2001. "The Role of International Technological Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries ," European Economy Group Working Papers 6, European Economy Group.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore