Report NEP-DEM-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boye, Katarina, 2015. "Care more, earn less? The association between care leave for sick children and wage among Swedish parents," Working Paper Series 2015:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Connelly, Rachel & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret, 2015. "Cultural and Ethnic Differences in the Transitions from Work to "Retirement" of Rural Elders in China's Minority Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 9343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2015. "Fertility, Household Structure, and Parental Labor Supply: Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 9342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "The Role of Cultural Leaders in the Transmission of Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 10832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chatterjee,Urmila & Murgai,Rinku & Rama,Martin G., 2015. "Job opportunities along the rural-urban gradation and female labor force participation in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7412, The World Bank.
- Petersen, Trond & Penner, Andrew M & HÃ¸gsnes, Geir, 2014. "From Motherhood Penalties to Husband Premia: The New Challenge for Gender Equality and Family Policy, Lessons from Norway," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2hk409sk, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2015. "Migration, remittances and educational levels of household members left behind: Evidence from rural Morocco," Working Papers 2015-2016_3, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2015.
- Maëlan Le Goff & Sara Salomone, 2015. "Changes in Migration Patterns and Remittances: Do Females and Skilled Migrants Remit More?," Working Papers 2015-15, CEPII research center.
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "Country-Specific Preferences and Employment Rates in Europe," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Daniel Houser & John List & Marco Piovesan & Anya Samek & Joachim Winter, 2015. "Dishonesty: From Parents to Children," Working Papers 1054, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Yi Xue & Xiaochuan Xing & Alexander Karaivanov, 2015. "Bogus Joint Liability Groups in Microfinance -- Theory and Evidence from China," 2015 Meeting Papers 728, Society for Economic Dynamics.