Report NEP-DEM-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drange, Nina & Havnes, Tarjei, 2015. "Child Care Before Age Two and the Development of Language and Numeracy: Evidence from a Lottery," IZA Discussion Papers 8904, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marchetta, Francesca & Sahn, David E., 2015. "The Role of Education and Family Background in Marriage, Childbearing and Labor Market Participation in Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 8876, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Lance Lochner & Youngmin Park, 2015. "Correlation, Consumption, Confusion, or Constraints: Why do Poor Children Perform so Poorly?," NBER Working Papers 21023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beata Javorcik & Esther Ann Boler & Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, 2015. "Globalization: A Woman's Best Friend? Exporters and the Gender Wage Gap," Economics Series Working Papers 743, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jie Cai & Andrey Stoyanov, 2015. "Population Aging and Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 2015_1, York University, Department of Economics.
- Chiara Falco, 2015. "Education and migration: empirical evidence from Ecuador," Working Papers 297, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
- Deidda, Manuela & Di Liberto, Adriana & Foddi, Marta & Sulis, Giovanni, 2015. "Employment Subsidies, Informal Economy and Women's Transition into Work in a Depressed Area: Evidence from a Matching Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 8886, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cigno, Alessandro & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Sabani, Laura, 2015. "The Role of Trade and Offshoring in the Determination of Child Labour," IZA Discussion Papers 8878, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cesarini, David & Lindqvist, Erik & Östling, Robert & Wallace, Björn, 2015. "Wealth, Health, and Child Development: Evidence from Administrative Data on Swedish Lottery Players," Working Paper Series 1060, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Oct 2015.
- Maia Güell & Michele Pellizzari & Giovanni Pica & José V. Rodríguez Mora, 2015. "Correlating Social Mobility and Economic Outcomes," CSEF Working Papers 394, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 27 Jul 2016.