Report NEP-DEM-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2014. "Migration, Education and the Gender Gap in Labour Force Participation," Working Papers 342, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Bertrand, Marianne & Black, Sandra E. & Jensen, Sissel & Lleras-Muney, Adriana, 2014. "Breaking the Glass Ceiling? The Effect of Board Quotas on Female Labor Market Outcomes in Norway," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 28/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Matt Dickson & Paul Gregg & Harriet Robinson, 2014. "Early, Late or Never? When Does Parental Education Impact Child Outcomes?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1295, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mora, Ricardo & Machado, Matilde P. & Carro, Jesús M., 2014. "Transmission of preferences and beliefs about female labor market participation : direct evidence on the role of mothers," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1421, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Joanna Clifton-Sprigg, 2014. "Educational spillovers and parental migration," ESE Discussion Papers 252, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ferre, Celine & Sharif, Iffath, 2014. "Can conditional cash transfers improve education and nutrition outcomes for poor children in Bangladesh ? evidence from a pilot project," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7077, The World Bank.
- Item repec:mse:cesdoc:09059r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ager, Philipp & Brückner, Markus & Herz, Benedikt, 2014. "Effects of Agricultural Productivity Shocks on Female Labor Supply: Evidence from the Boll Weevil Plague in the US South," MPRA Paper 59410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pritchett, Lant & Viarengo, Martina, 2013. "The State, Socialization, and Private Schooling: When Will Governments Support Alternate Producers?," Working Paper Series rwp13-050, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Risse, Mathias, 2014. "On the Significance of Humanity's Collective Ownership of the Earth for Immigration," Working Paper Series rwp14-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.