Report NEP-DEM-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2011. "Is teenage motherhood contagious? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Anna Matysiak & Daniele Vignoli, 2011. "Different women’s employment and fertility behaviours in similar institutional settings: Evidence from Italy and Poland," Working Papers 41, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- William W. Olney, 2011. "Remittances and the Wage Impact of Immigration," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-13, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gonzalez, Libertad, 2011. "The Effects of a Universal Child Benefit," IZA Discussion Papers 5994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Sánchez Romero, 2011. "The role of demography on per capita output growth and saving rates," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2010. "Ethnic minority children’s access to public services in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 33611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola La Guardia Zorzin & Simone Wajnman & Cássio Maldonado Turra, 2011. "Previdência social e desigualdade racial no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td448, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Kohlin, Gunnar & Sills, Erin O. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Wilfong, Christopher, 2011. "Energy, gender and development: what are the linkages ? where is the evidence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5800, The World Bank.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Hoffmann, Florian & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2011. "A Community College Instructor Like Me: Race and Ethnicity Interactions in the Classroom," IZA Discussion Papers 5983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2011. "Does Widowhood Explain Gender Differences in Out-of-Pocket Medical Spending Among the Elderly?," NBER Working Papers 17440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.