Report NEP-DCM-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Debopam Bhattacharya, 2019. "Income Effects and Rationalizability in Multinomial Choice Models," Papers 1902.11017, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2020.
- Thanh Mai Ha & Shamim Shakur & Kim Hang Pham Do, 2018. "Regional differences in willingness to pay for organic vegetables in Vietnam," Discussion Papers 1808, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Ransom, Tyler, 2019. "Labor Market Frictions and Moving Costs of the Employed and Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 12139, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2019. "Nonparametric Counterfactuals in Random Utility Models," Papers 1902.08350, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Julio J. Elias & Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis, 2019. "Paying for Kidneys? A Randomized Survey and Choice Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debopam Bhattacharya, 2019. "The Empirical Content of Binary Choice Models," Papers 1902.11012, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2020.
- Otoo, Miriam & Gebrezgabher, Solomie & Danso, G. & Amewu, Sena & Amirova, Iroda, 2018. "Market adoption and diffusion of fecal sludge-based fertilizer in developing countries: crosscountry analyses," IWMI Reports 284265, International Water Management Institute.
- Thomas, McKenzie & Jensen, Kimberly & Clark, Christoper & Lambert, Dayton & English, Burton & Walker, Forbes, 2019. "Consumers' Willigness to Pay for Potting Mix with Biochar," 2019 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama 284292, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chen, Le-Yu & Oparina, Ekaterina & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Srisuma, Sorawoot, 2019. "Have Econometric Analyses of Happiness Data Been Futile? A Simple Truth about Happiness Scales," IZA Discussion Papers 12152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fabien Leurent & Sheng Li & Hugo Badia, 2018. "Structural design of a hierarchical urban transit network integrating modal choice and environmental impacts," Post-Print hal-02010003, HAL.