Report NEP-DCM-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006. "Lexicographic Preferences in Discrete Choice Experiments: Consequences on Individual-Specific Willingness to Pay Estimates," Working Papers 2006.128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christian Belzil & Marco Leonardi, 2006. "Can Risk Aversion Explain Schooling Attainments? Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 0607, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2006. "Self-selection in migration and returns to unobservable skills," Cahiers de recherche 06-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Bonin, Holger & Schneider, Hilmar, 2006. "Workfare: Eine wirksame Alternative zum Kombilohn," IZA Discussion Papers 2399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Bingley & Gauthier Lanot, 2006. "Public Pension Programmes and the Retirement of Married Couples in Denmark," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/20, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2006. "On the choice of most-preferred alternatives," MPRA Paper 803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "Estimation of an Occupational Choice Model when Occupations are Misclassified," MPRA Paper 862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "Interpolating Value Functions in Discrete Choice Dynamic Programming Models," MPRA Paper 864, University Library of Munich, Germany.