Report NEP-DCM-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rocío Sánchez-Mangas, 2001. "Estimation Of A Dynamic Discrete Choice Model Of Irreversible Investment," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws015628, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Jana Stefanová Lauerová & Katherine Terrell, 2002. "Explaining Gender Differences in Unemployment with Micro Data on Flows in Post-Communist Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 506, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2003. "Multinomial Choice with Social Interactions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rocío Sánchez-Mangas, 2002. "Another Look At The Estimation Of Dynamic Programming Models With Censored Decision Variables," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws022404, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Voicu, Alexandru & Buddelmeyer, Hielke, 2003. "Children and Women's Participation Dynamics: Transitory and Long-Term Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heckman, James & Navarro-Lozano, Salvador, 2003. "Using matching, instrumental variables and control functions to estimate economic choice models," Working Paper Series 2003:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.